NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug. May 2022–
VTSthe commercial real estate industry’s leading technology platform, transforming the way strategic decisions are made and executed across the asset lifecycle – announced today that it has presented exclusive awards to a number of its top clients to recognize exceptional use of the VTS platform in a way that changes the day – day to day business.
The awards were presented to an audience of more than 400 of the commercial real estate industry’s most influential leaders and thought leaders at VTS’ global innovation conference, Accelerate, held May 3-4 in New York. The recipients were honored during a ceremony that recognized customers who use the VTS platform in exceptional ways.
The award categories and winners were as follows:
- Operational Excellence Award
- Awarded to TA Realty
- The Operational Excellence Award recognizes a VTS customer who has streamlined and centralized their portfolio-wide operations and revolutionized their day-to-day processes through technology.
- Marketing Excellence Award
- Awarded to Rockhill Management
- The Marketing Excellence Award honors companies that exemplify innovation in their marketing approach in the commercial real estate industry.
- Ten Excellence Award
- Awarded to Brookfield
- The Ten Excellence award recognizes a VTS client who exemplifies an outstanding tenant retention and relationship management strategy in the commercial real estate industry.
- Data-Driven Excellence Award
- Awarded to RXR
- The Data-Driven Excellence Award honors a company that has implemented data throughout its organization to streamline strategy and management, thereby improving efficiencies across its portfolio.
- Rising Star Award
- Awarded to Triovest
- The Rising Star Award recognizes first-year VTS customers who have demonstrated excellence in adopting VTS and integrating the platform into their operations.
- Digital First Business Award
- Loaned to the Columbia Property Trust
- The Digital-First Business Award honors a company that has been instrumental in transforming its business through digitalization – and transforming its entire organization into a digital-first organization.
- Global Excellence Award
- Awarded to CBRE Investment Management
- The Global Excellence Award recognizes a VTS customer who demonstrates excellence worldwide through their digital transformation and innovation efforts to drive the growth of their entire portfolio worldwide.
- conversion price
- Awarded to Manulife
- The Transformation Award recognizes global landlords who have transformed their business operations by implementing best-in-class change management across their portfolio with technology and digitization at the core.
“At VTS, we are thrilled to celebrate this distinguished group of innovative industry leaders who are at the forefront of modernizing the way commercial real estate operates, invests and manages,” said Nick Romito, CEO of VTS. “By embracing technology, these owners and operators are transforming their organizations to deliver superior service to their customers and positioning themselves to win in a rapidly changing marketplace.”
Accelerate 2022 featured two days of content, including keynote presentations from distinguished guest speakers and VTS executives, breakout sessions with influential commercial real estate leaders and technology visionaries, VTS user training content, and networking events. The unique conference brought together innovative leaders from around the world and influential thought leaders to discuss the technologies, trends and ideas that are defining modern commercial real estate in a ‘new normal’. Conference content was specifically designed to educate C-suite members and senior leasing and asset management executives on commercial real estate modernization and how leading companies are adapting their strategies to stay competitive and win.
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s leading technology platform, transforming the way strategic decisions are made and executed across the asset lifecycle. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the leasing business of the commercial real estate industry with today’s VTS Lease. Today, the VTS platform is the industry’s largest first-party data source, delivering data insights and solutions for everyone involved in commercial real estate to drive their investment and wealth strategy, leasing and marketing automation, property operations and tenant experience.
With the VTS platform consisting of VTS data, VTS market, VTS ascentand VTS leasing, every commercial real estate stakeholder gets real-time market intelligence and execution capabilities to get their job done with unprecedented speed and intelligence. VTS is a global leader with more than 60% of Class A office space in the US, and 12 billion square feet of office, retail and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. The VTS user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading clients such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL and CBRE. To learn more about VTS and see our open positions, visit www.vts.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220504005887/en/
CONTACT: Eric Johnson
firstname.lastname@example.org Elise Szwajkowski
KEYWORD: NEW YORK UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION & REAL ESTATE ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION & REAL ESTATE FINANCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SOFTWARE OTHER CONSTRUCTION & REAL ESTATE DATA MANAGEMENT OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 05/05/2022 09:00 / DISC: 05/05/2022 09:02
Copyright Business Wire 2022.